This is a part-time position. We anticipate that photographers in this role will typically work between 10 and 20 hours per week, depending on their location and business needs. Photographers may occasionally be expected to work more than 20 hours per week to meet high demand. While this is a part time position, there will be opportunities for full time employment in the future as the business grows.
As a Photographer supporting ShowingTime+ and our Listing Media Services, you will:
- Capture still photography, 3D tours, and drone imagery on for sale properties.
- Use cutting edge proprietary technology to create captivating rich media experiences.
- Help home sellers and real estate agents market the home in the best light.
- Innovate the home buying process by providing the media experiences consumers want when shopping for a home.
In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role are eligible for incentive compensation and equity awards. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Who you are
- An experienced photographer with a talent for capturing high quality images (preferably in Real Estate photography).
- Someone with excellent customer service & professional business communication skills (you'll be engaging with the clients on a daily basis).
- A fast, detail oriented person who can efficiently capture a home while maintaining the highest quality standards.
- A punctual professional who always shows up on time and delivers captured media by communicated deadlines.
- An independent worker, comfortable working solo.
- The ability to learn ShowingTime+’s processes and computer systems.
- Experience capturing high quality photography, preferably exterior and interior real estate photos, 3D tours, and drone photography.
- FAA Part 107 certification for drone work (preferred).
- Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a reliable personal vehicle for business transportation.
- Access to reliable internet upload speeds. You will be uploading media every day.
- A DSLR camera with the ability to shoot in AEB mode and a wide-angle lens (as an example, a Canon EOS 80D with the Canon EF-S 10-22mm Ultra Wide Angle Lens or better).
- iPhone with cellular data.
- A Ricoh or Insta360 3D camera.
- A Drone with AEB photography and 1080p/60fps videography capabilities.
- Interior Video equipment capable of 1080p/60fps.