Who We Are
ThirdLove disrupted the lingerie industry by empowering women to find their perfect fit online with our innovative Fitting Room® quiz and is one of the original brands to operate 100% direct-to-consumer. All design and R&D is done in-house, and our extensive and complex supply chain is fully managed by our team. Inclusivity is at the core of who we are and how we serve our customers and build our teams.
Traditionally, women were given a choice between two options when it came to their bras and underwear: Be sexy, or be comfortable. Our Cofounders: Dave Spector, Heidi Zak, and Ra’el Cohen, thought that was outdated too — so, in 2013, they created ThirdLove — a third, better option, which doesn’t force us to choose between being sexy or comfortable.
What Our Team Embodies
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven, and we were most recently recognized with the Great Place to Work certification. This recognition is given to a very small percentage of companies who apply for it and determined by employees’ real-time reports of their company culture. Earning this designation demonstrates to us that our teammates at ThirdLove are inspired by our mission, engaged in their everyday work, and enjoy partnering with our teammates and customers. If you want to impact millions of people, find your fit, and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
ThirdLove's People Operations Manager role is a newly created, hands-on role that focuses on scaling our tools, resources, and processes for our growing and geographically dispersed population. You'll ensure our people have the systems and knowledge to support onboarding, employment changes, immigration, benefits, learning and development, review cycles, and more. You and our People Generalist will operationalize and complete HR transactions efficiently and accurately to ensure employee data is up to date and to manage local compliance obligations.
Who You Are:
- You have 6+ years of hands-on HR support experience for high-growth teams of at least 100 people, working directly with employees and managers across a variety of seniority levels.
- You are tech-savvy with experience evaluating, recommending, and implementing new HR technology
- You have excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- You operate with the utmost integrity and respect
- You demonstrate the ability to scale processes and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
What You Will Own And How You Will Make A Difference:
- Own and optimize strategy and interaction with our outsourced HR vendors, including benefits, policy management, and system administration
- Optimize and execute people systems and policies across the employee lifecycle, including conflict resolution and employee relations, quarterly planning, off-boarding, benefits enrollments & changes, leave of absences, separations, and general employee support
- Develop and run programs and offerings that deliver on our strategic approach to developing the skills, experiences and knowledge that our managers and senior leaders need now and in the future. These will range from foundational skills e.g. (goal setting and feedback), to the more complex e.g. (navigating change and thinking strategically).
- Partner with business leaders and the People team members and others across the business to understand the needs of the manager population. Take ownership of identifying opportunities, tackling challenging or difficult tasks and seeking to drive improvement.
- Challenge and evaluate the quality and effectiveness of people systems, tools and solutions and recommend changes to meet business and employee needs
- Plan and lead the review of our workflows and processes by partnering with peers internal and external to make them efficient and scalable for a global workforce
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment, benefit and leave laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong project management skills and ability to move ideas through to deliverables
- Energized by working with others, collaborating on ideas, collecting insight and input from others, and delivering as a team
- Experienced facilitator, comfortable presenting to groups both virtually and in person
- Can navigate ambiguity when priorities change by remaining focused, productive and seeking guidance on how to respond
- Able to rally people around a shared goal, project plan - great program and process leader who thinks holistically about the talent lifecycle
- Proof of being pragmatic, and business focused - not just academic
- Demonstrated ability to run a needs analysis in order to determine the most relevant learning objectives for a discrete population
- Possess a growth mindset; seeks feedback for improvement and uses candor when presenting new ideas and/or challenging others
- Apply your in-depth knowledge of HR state and federal compliance (in California) and have resources to find new information
- Display experience evaluating, recommending, and implementing HRIS, Benefit, Payroll and other HR Tech Stack tools and systems
- Be able to quickly understand business or team goals, identify people-related levers to ensure successful attainment of goals, and take quick, iterative action to provide solutions
- Be able to confidently and succinctly communicate complex organizational decisions, strategies, and actions using an adaptive communication style
- Be able to build equitable and inclusive systems for diverse populations
ThirdLove Offers You:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex time off
- Discounted and free products
- Gym discounts
- Pet Plan insurance
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.