People Operations Coordinator
We’re currently seeking a People Operations Coordinator to join our DMM Human Resources team and help provide best-in-class programs & experiences to our employees and candidates! We are looking for someone well-versed and passionate about employee experience, HR systems and administration, HR compliance, and supporting the organization’s growth. The ideal candidate will be an active and enthusiastic partner in formulating HR strategy, company policies, culture, and values; you come with a point of view because your voice matters.
- Assists with administering health benefits, including enrollments, changes, and terminations, as well as benefit statement reconciliation
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions are maintained
- Manages HR-related mail and unemployment filings
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assists with onboarding and termination documentation, I-9 verification, employee background checks, and separation documentation
- Audits and reports on payroll, benefits, and other HR programs while recommending corrective action
- Trains and onboards new employees
- Prepares data reports for various functions, including time off, DEI and terminations
- Facilitates the preparation for the performance review process
- Helps manage DEI initiatives; ensure that DEI is woven into everything we do, including hiring, retaining, promoting, and training.
- Prepares, updates, and maintains employee files
- Supports other assigned human resources functions
- 1-2 years of People Operations/Human Resources generalist experience. California HR experience is strongly preferred; New York experience is a plus!
- aPHR certification or similar HR Certification is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Google Sheets, data reporting & analysis and pivot tables a plus
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including working directly with Senior Management and addressing sensitive and confidential matters
- Can lead by example while, at the same time, helping highlight and develop structure throughout the company
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Enjoys an interactive and fast-paced environment to work
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.