This key role will lead and manage the people operations in effectively diagnosing complex organizational issues, recommending solutions, and engaging the appropriate resources to provide HR services that support the successful achievement of business goals. The role serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related matters and acts as an employee champion and change agent.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Oversees and assesses the effective delivery of HR programs and services.
- Bring industry best practices to the team. Be an analytical and strategic thinker applying HR to growth, talent, and innovation plans for the future. Understand and respond to business needs and build strong relationships with leaders and employees.
- Provides consultation to management on organization goals, strategic projects, HR policies, and programs that will have a significant impact on the business.
- Ensures effective communication strategies are in place within the organization and builds open communication channels.
- Help to create a vibrant, progressive culture that supports a highly engaged workforce and that can attract key talent.
- Drives and supports all employee engagement action planning execution and retention initiatives
- Administer Corp HRIS tool as it relates to division requirements, including recruitment, performance development, compensation, and training.
- Ensure successful roll-out and completion of Performance Management Processes for the employee population.
- This includes educating employees and managers on goal setting, individual development plans, and mid-year and year-end reviews.
- Manages training/development initiatives and measures results of HR processes and tools that impact the company.
- Engages with leadership and employees on all employee relations issues. Addresses and resolves employee issues promptly.
- Ensures all HR systems and processes are following all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and monitor the Safety Specialist who oversees worker’s comp administration including the timely communication to injured employees, proper documentation and reporting, coordination of light duty assignments, monitoring claims, preparation for worker’s comp audit, and ensuring OSHA logs and postings are prepared as required.
- Perform all other related duties and handle special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Human Resources or related degree.
- 7+ years of experience in HR field with 5 years in team management.
- Broad and deep HR knowledge and expertise in various functional areas such as Organization Design &
- Development, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Total Rewards and Learning and Development.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead the design, development, implementation and
- evaluation of HR programs.
- Effective consultation and influencing skills.
- High level of collaboration and teamwork abilities with the capacity for leveraging the involvement of key
- stakeholders in the design and implementation of HR initiatives and solutions.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and take appropriate action within defined compliance, HR policies and
- Expert proficiency in MS office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Strong HRIS configuration and integrations. Knowledge of Ultipro highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.