The People Empowerment Business Analyst is responsible for breaking down business problems into structured analysis by assessing the requirements and/or business impact to arrive at recommended solutions in operational analytics. Independently, the consultant will provide an understanding of data to produce insights and actionable recommendations in the form of analytic projects, striving to positively impact and influence operational efficiencies and business decisions.
- Build and populate survey, program and operational reports (Inspire Survey, Engaging You!, Barometer, MetricNet)
- Creation and maintenance of a monthly executive level dashboards (Learning Hours, Development Plans, Employee Movement, Degreed)
- Implement creative reporting concepts to gain efficiencies and improve overall business processes
- Understands departmental engagement and learning structure and recommends solutions that will positively impact profitability and operational efficiencies
- Support organizations and end-user needs
- Perform internal stakeholder acceptance testing of deliverables (ex. Engagement/Learning/Development/Degreed Dashboard/reporting functionality)
- Collaborate with team members for recurring report set up and update
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide analytical ad-hoc reporting (Operational Readiness, Execution Enablement)
- Partner across AORs to ensure pre-implementation validation
- Provide high quality (accurate, timely, relevant) reports and dashboards to allow business partners to improve performance
- Basic technical knowledge with data management (i.e., data flow within systems, data mapping, meta data, etc.) and/or experience with SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, or other enterprise data stores
- Beginner ability to build reports using a variety of data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI and Excel)
- Preferred knowledge of creating and updating dashboards in Power BI
- Strong knowledge of Service Delivery measurement strategy and Learning Analytics.
- Intermediate PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Analytical skills to compile information requiring combinations of data from multiple sources, the ability to work with numbers and formulas
- Strong work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details and take initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to work effectively with employees both internal and external to the learning function
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective time management and organization skills with a proven ability to solve problems creatively
Compensation range for this position is $56,000 – $80,000 per year, based on experience.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.