Responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of biweekly, multi-state payrolls within a team environment. Duties will include preparation, analysis, reconciliation, and review of payroll reports to resolve issues, producing calculations, and processing of pay data items (for example: bonuses, commissions, garnishments, terminations, time and labor issues, and final pay). Additional responsibilities include tax adjustments, deductions, direct deposit set up and returns, and unclaimed wages.
- Runs actionable payroll reports, audits for accuracy and completeness. Administer batch pay entries, retroactive adjustments, off-cycle payments, stop payments, manual check prep and other variable pays accurately in a team environment. Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs. Maintain current documentation of internal processes.
- Audit and validate payroll files/reports through reconciliation and review to ensure accuracy.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to compile payroll data such as garnishments, Kronos time and labor, PTO, taxes, insurance and 401(k), and other third-party payments. Uploads, documents, and transmits payroll files to service provider.
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- 1-2 years related experience in data analytics or equivalent educational training
- 1-2 years related experience working with payroll, payroll tax or garnishment administration. Preferred
- Experience supporting a large organization (20,000+ people). Preferred
- Experience with Workday, Kronos, ADP, Preferred
- Multi-state tax experience. Preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Microsoft Office
- Payroll Preferred but not required
- ADP Preferred
- Kronos Preferred
- Workday Preferred
- Microsoft Excel Preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.