At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
- Prepare, review and process weekly / bi-weekly payrolls;
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping systems. Verify timecard reports for compliance, accuracy and completeness. Ensure accurate data transfers to payroll system;
- Manage payroll deductions including garnishments, union dues, etc. Prepare remittances where applicable;
- Enter authorized employee changes accurately and in a timely manner;
- Prepare manual pay checks as needed;
- Research and comprehend payroll related legislation, including tax law to ensure government and reporting compliance;
- Liaise with Human Resources, employees, supervisors, government agencies, internal and external auditors;
- Assist with the preparation of payroll related month/year end reconciliations; journal entries and reporting. Ensure all payroll transactions are coded correctly;
- Assist with the year-end process and reporting, including but not limited to, the annual payroll reconciliation for all legal companies, preparation of year-end statements, reconciliation of W-2’s, along with the preparation all related Worker’s Compensation annual assessment reports and reconciliations;
- Assist in departmental audits
- Maintain employee files;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the payroll process;
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION: Minimum of an Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required. Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
EXPERIENCE- 5+ years of payroll experience required.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have well-developed data entry skills including speed, accuracy, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Must have professional communications, good interpersonal and prioritizing abilities. Must be dependable, willing to work additional hours, as required and be team oriented.
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.