We are looking for Payroll Coordinator to join our family!
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of a multi-company, semi-monthly payroll, which includes import of timekeeping data, collection, review, and calculation of all other time sheets and commission sheets, data entry of hours and earnings in HRIS/Payroll system, and reconciliation of all batches by payroll deadline. This position reports to Finance.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- First point of contact for employees for time and attendance and payroll.
- Process semi-monthly payroll and maintain payroll information as required.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records/reports and participate in audits when required.
- Maintains record with accrual information related to compensation, per Diem, taxes, vacation, and relocation, basic and supplemental time.
- Reconciles payroll prior to transmission and validates confirmed reports
- Help review and prepare payroll general ledger and book information into accounting software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong teamwork, good oral and written communication, and customer service skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to travel/spend time in office 50% of time.
SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.