Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is one of 10 Life Sciences companies of Danaher. Together, we accelerate the discovery, development and delivery of solutions that safeguard and improve human health.
What you’ll do:
- Bi-weekly disbursement of multi-state payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes to over 6,000 employees consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Ensure accurate system maintenance including employee master data, wages, benefits, PTO in line with contracts (union and non-union) and timely manner in which payroll related actions and reports are prepared and processed.
- Management reporting, including monthly results, quarterly and year-end reports (i.e. gross payroll, PTO accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.).
- Coordinate compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements and supports internal and external audit for compliance and SOX requirements.
- Timely response to employee inquiries focusing on a high level of customer service.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience processing multi-state payroll and/or equivalent payroll system experience.
- Experience with time recordkeeping and payroll processing software.
- Payroll processing end to end.
- Ability to drive on-site quarterly to New Port Richey, FL for in-person team meeting.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Experience with ADP (EV6) and e-Time solutions.
- Ability to assist in reconciliation, general ledger or journal entry inquiries.
- Tax knowledge (Withholding Accts, SUI, etc.).
The salary range for this role is $45,000 to 60,000. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Cytivia can provide
At Cytiva we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Cytiva can provide.
We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.