Brightcore Energy provides end-to-end energy efficiency and clean energy measures to commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We have the intellectual and financial capital to develop, implement, fund, and maintain clean energy solutions. Our diverse solutions range from lighting and other energy efficiencies to renewable energy solutions such as solar, battery storage and geothermal. Brightcore Energy provides our clients with immediate cost savings and revenue potential without the need for any capital investment. We are about Building Energy Performance.
This role works primarily in client facing sales activities to increase Brightcore Energy’s market reach and opportunity pipeline. The Partnerships Analyst identifies sales opportunities through cold-calling existing mailing lists and researching prospective customer organizations. These qualified leads are then forwarded to our Business Development and Partnership’s teams. The Partnerships Analyst is also responsible for gaining new leads and converting them into ongoing customers by building lasting connections and relationships.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time)
- Meet or exceed individual and company sales plan targets for revenue in key applications in Lighting, Solar, EV Charging, Storage, and Geothermal activity.
- Understand customers' needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Keep up with product and service information and updates.
- Create and maintain database of current and potential customers.
- Explain and demonstrate features of products and services.
- Stay informed about competing products and services; upsell products and services as needed.
- Research and qualify new leads.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordination with Partnership teams regarding outreach, events, and business development priorities
- Maintain CRM via HubSpot data and create dashboards.
- Foster effective and positive business relationships with all parties throughout deal phases.
- Management of procurement lists, outreach if necessary
- Scheduling client meetings, lunch and learns, and prepare slide decks.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainability, engineering, business administration or similar.
- 1+ years of experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as HubSpot.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
This position has no supervisory oversight.
Expected Hours of Work:
An Employee must work a minimum of thirty (40) hours each week to maintain full-time status for benefits purposes, however the expectations of the position will require an average of forty (40) hours with overtime required as scheduled.
Travel Required up to 10% within the Northeast.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is a non-safety sensitive position.
This job description provides a general overview of the expectations and basic duties of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. Brightcore will assign additional duties and tasks that it deems necessary to meet the requirements of the position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a hybrid role based in Armonk, NY. No relocation allowance will be considered unless specifically addressed. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Office/Remote Work Guidelines
Recognizing the success of remote work, Brightcore operates in a hybrid model. Eligible employees will have the option to work remotely for two (2) days per week at their discretion, with final approval by their direct supervisor. This policy is subject to change at Brightcore's discretion.
Brightcore Health Benefits Overview
Brightcore offers a full slate of medical, dental, and vision benefits including options to enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Brightcore currently offers both traditional and Roth 401k plans with a dollar-for-dollar match of up to 3% of contributions and $0.50 on the next 2% for a total potential match of 4% annually.
Other Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Financial Wellness Benefits
- Benefit Concierge Program through Health Advocate
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Disability, Life, & AD&D Benefits
- Access to Marketplace for Discounted Goods & Services
Brightcore Energy is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives.
Brightcore Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Brightcore Energy is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all aspects of employment, including job assignment and compensation.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
This job description provides a general overview of the expectations and basic duties of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities. Brightcore Energy will assign additional duties and tasks that it deems necessary to meet the requirements of the position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.