Partner Marketing Manager
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Summary Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. We’re looking for a Channel Partner Marketing Manager to help PayPal and Venmo grow in-store with QR Codes and Zettle POS. This is a high growth area for the company and we’re looking for a strong marketer to help amplify the business with channel partners. We need someone with a strong marketing background who can forge relationships with internal colleagues across the company and develop deep working relationships with colleagues at partner organizations. Partners include ecommerce platform providers, accounting platforms, and retail POS providers. This person will take the messaging and creative for our in-store offering and (1) build a ‘better together’ partner message into our direct SMB outreach, and (2) scale it out with key partners on their channels. This role is a critical role on a new cross-functional team and instrumental to growing this business for PayPal.
This person will drive our in-store marketing efforts with partners:
- Lead the intake process / onboarding for all new partners who are integrating QRC and Zettle into their platform.
- Work closely with our SMB in-store team to collaborate on marketing asset requirements and campaign GTM and execution.
- Coordinate the development of assets (campaigns and kits) to support the in-store efforts through partners with our Programs, Content and Experiences team.
- Insert the partner narrative into our direct SMB campaigns.
- Own the development and execution of campaigns with and through in-direct channels on partner properties.
- Coordinate with the rest of the partner marketing team to support in-store marketing across the entire partner ecosystem (strategic, managed, and unmanaged partners).
- Design, instrument, execute and recap marketing programs including multi-channel creative including joint incentives/offers.
Skills & Experience
We need someone with 5-10 years of marketing experience in payments (ideally in-store) with proven skills and experience in the following areas:
- A team-player with strong business acumen who can own relationships with colleagues in sales, inside sales, sales ops, product, professional services, merchant support, and others.
- A true marketer with practical creative sensibilities for campaigns that drive results who writes clear, concise briefs and can oversee the development and execution of campaigns.
- Someone with experience driving marketing efforts with and through partners: high-touch individual custom campaigns with strategic partners as well as scaled campaigns through other marketers and with smaller partners.
- Someone familiar with marketing KPIs and has worked closely with data/analytics teams to instrument marketing campaigns to track results both at the campaign and partner level.
- A creative marketer with experience designing and operationalizing joint incentives / offers, ideally for SMBs / merchants.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.