Partner Marketing Manager
Insights is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager – Risk Intelligence to join our growing Go-to-Market team. This role will work with our top background screening channel partners to generate demand for their products and services, serving as a trusted marketing advisor to identify revenue opportunities, develop marketing strategies, and execute campaigns.
Who is Insights, An Equifax Company?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, financial institutions, government agencies and consumers make critical decisions with greater confidence.
Insights is a division of Workforce Solutions, Equifax's largest and fastest-growing business unit. Insights delivers breakthrough data and analytics to reduce people-based risk, mitigate fraud and meet compliance mandates. As the nation’s most comprehensive and trusted source of risk and criminal justice intelligence, we offer timely, reliable insights through vertical partners on AI-driven, SaaS-based cloud architecture. We enable commercial enterprises and government agencies to build trust and safety while improving operational efficiencies.
To accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference. We are looking for talented team players to join us as we deliver on our mission of using data and technology for good.
What you’ll do
- Gather channel partner insights and market intelligence to inform marketing strategies
- Provide custom marketing strategy, campaign guidance, and tactical recommendations to Risk Intelligence channel partners based on their products and target industries
- Identify and execute joint marketing opportunities with partners (ex: webinars, conference presentations, thought leadership)
- Update, maintain and develop new resources for the Appriss Insights Partner Center (online resource portal) to enable channel partners to successfully launch, promote, and sell Appriss data solutions
- Develop partner marketing communications such as newsletters and contribute to other initiatives such as thought leadership and digital marketing
- Establish and track key metrics that illustrate partner engagement, campaign results, and effectiveness of partner marketing support
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing generalist experience in multi-touch marketing campaigns, digital marketing and account-based marketing
What could set you apart
- Experience in a marketing management role
- Ability to develop and pitch thoughtful short-term and long-term marketing strategies
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in developing business relationships and influencing professionals at all levels
- Organization and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Independent worker with high level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to collaborate in a hybrid team environment
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: background screening, HR-talent acquisition
- Experience in data/software/technology marketing
- High achiever with a growth and learning mindset
- Proficiency with Google Suite, with the ability to learn additional programs and software
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.