PPK is quickly expanding their digital team and looking for a Paid Social Campaign Manager to help drive their client’s paid social media efforts. The role will help define our client’s paid social media strategies, executing the buys across multiple social platforms while analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for and past experience in paid social media. We’re seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, has strong attention to detail, loves finding new platform products, and excited about helping clients meeting the goals and objectives through strategic executions and analysis.
- Perform daily management of paid social media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytic tracking and reporting, and optimizations.
- Identify, research and determine best course of action to execute on clients marketing goals through paid social media opportunities
- Report on various client’s paid social media campaigns and understand what performed well and how campaigns can be optimized efficiently
- Work within department to help guide creative based on performance and results
- Monitor and proactively optimize on-going campaigns for various clients
- 3-4 years of relevant, diverse media experience with a strong knowledge of online media – including media properties, online advertising, paid search, paid social, ad-serving systems, programmatic buying and/or media integration.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail and comprehensive follow through
- Possess above-average math skills, analytically strong with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation capabilities
- Proven experience creating and implementing offline media, social media / real-time marketing campaigns
- Experience optimizing or reporting on social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Work efficiently, are dependable and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team player who helps contribute wherever needed
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, dynamic environment