Paid Media Specialist
FabFitFun is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our in-house Acquisition Marketing team! This position will be based full-time onsite at our HQ in West Hollywood, CA.
This Specialist will help support the day-to-day strategy, management and monetization across all social platform driven campaigns. Reporting to our Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, you will be instrumental in driving customer growth, revenue and LTV for FabFitFun’s subscription membership across paid social channels.
Ideal candidates have hands-on experience in creating and running social media campaigns both paid and organically using social media channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the day to day paid media campaigns (setting up and monitoring) across platforms, such as Meta/Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and any new emerging platforms
- Execute optimization of targeting creatives, messaging, spend and bids across campaigns to meet target KPIs
- Pull, analyze and share weekly channel/creative performance with the rest of the team and stakeholders to drive optimization decisions
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Influencer and Creative to ideate and distribute assets for paid media campaigns and sponsorship opportunities
- Ensure that campaigns are prioritized and flighted appropriately for CPA efficiency as well as potential for increased scale/volume
- Brainstorm and develop content and creatives with internal/external partners that will drive high-response rates in addition to maintaining brand voice and aesthetic
- Develop and maintain testing methodology for creatives, placements, and audiences
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in creating and running social media campaigns both paid and organically using social media channels
- Experienced in marketing tracking and reporting off social media platforms
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketing funnel along with how and where campaigns are categorized
- Familiarity ideating creative content either in-house, on platform or via video agency
- Blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- Effective communication with advertising partners to drive campaign performance
- Ability to seek, test, and evaluate new advertising channels/partners
- Aptitude to work outside of your comfort zone and thrives in a fast pace work environment
- Ability to juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
- Passion for new technology and staying on the pulse of effective growth tactics
The expected salary range for this position is $65,000 - $80,000.
The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
What You'll Get! The Benefits & Perks of FabFitFun...
- Uncapped / Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision with competitive coverage options and plans
- 401K & 401K Match
- Pet insurance for any FFF furry friends via Nationwide - covers 90% expenses
- Complimentary annual FFF subscription with seasonal $25 credit for e-commerce flash sales
- Donation matching program via BrightFunds, where the company matches up to $500 charitable donations per employee
- HQ Perks: Paid parking, weekly catered lunch, cold brew & kombucha on tap, additional snacks & beverages
Your information will be handled in accordance with our Workforce Member Privacy Notice: https://legal.fabfitfun.com/#workforce-member-privacy-notice