Owner Sales Manager
At Uber Carshare, we’re on a mission to free the world from the ‘one person, one car’ mentality! Our platform and technology make it easy to turn any car into a shared car, empowering people to save money, reduce waste and fight climate change.
We have ultra bold and ambitions growth plans, including our 2023 launch in the US and Canada. A critical factor in a successful launch will be building a large, multifaceted, and engaged community of vehicle owners. This goal will require working to deeply understand our owner base, educating them on the earning's potential of Carshare, building their engagement on the platform, collaborating to build creative promotions, and working specifically with “Pro Owners” to build relationships and remove barriers to these owners growing their fleets.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on the US&C Carshare business as we launch from scratch in our region, collaborating deeply with a global team of expert partners in Australia.
What You'll Do
- Lead an Owner sales team passionate about onboarding and converting new owners and growing engagement of existing owners. This includes setting targets, mentoring sales agents, monitoring call quality, and executing sales outreach.
- Proactively engage and meet with the Owner account base to build positive relationships, identifying areas of growth and developing strategies and plans to achieve our high growth targets.
- Capture and communicate insights to find opportunities and make recommendations that improve onboarding and sales conversion and that increase vehicle and owner return on investment to improve engagement.
- Be the “voice of the customer” within Uber Carshare, helping to identify and foster high value opportunities for owners.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven experience.
- 4+ years experience with sales / account management functional backgrounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to build, communicate and execute strategies and plans.
- Proven capacity to lead an impactful team of sales staff. You are able to empower a team, set a clear vision for success, and mentor team members to improve their skills.
- Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders. You are a natural born relationship builder.
- Strong project ownership and execution. You can prioritize to optimally drive a project from beginning to end, and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to take the initiative in a constantly evolving work environment and implement quickly. You can thrive in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
*Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.