Outside Sales Representative
CannaCraft., Inc. is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning brand portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, Care By Design, Farmer and the Felon, HIFI Sessions, Loud + Clear, Humboldt Terp Council, & Keef. We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team!
We are looking for an exceptional Outside Sales Representative with a proven record of successfully developing and growing a sales territory in the Riverside/San Bernardino cannabis market. This person must exhibit a willingness to establish great relationships based on trust and integrity along with exceptional communication and follow through.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Actively prospect new business through direct contact with retail buyers and their management teams.
- Visit assigned stores on a regular basis to develop strong relationships with staff and ensure consistent merchandising and inventory levels for branded displays and sections.
- Build trust with key decision makers and expand distribution of our portfolio by taking a consultative approach to their business.
- Positively represent CannaCraft., Inc. products at retailer and consumer events.
- Educate budtenders on brands by leading educational staff trainings.
- Assist buyers with inventory management to expedite reorders, discover placement opportunities and be proactive with any issues.
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to drive and support all marketing and sales initiatives.
- Strategize with our key partners on promotional programming, merchandising and shelf space to increase brand awareness and sell thru.
- Leverage CRM tool and provide detailed reports to sales leadership containing sales goals, forecasts and anticipated inventory needs.
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales.
- Ensure maximum brand visibility within accounts through in-store visits, using point of sale materials and displays when appropriate.
- Participate in team conference calls, trainings and attend all sales meetings.
- 3+ years in similar sales role within the California cannabis industry
- 2+ years Cannabis Experience
- Cannabis sales experience at least 2yrs
- Book of business in territory applying for
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or similar degree preferred
- Experience selling consumer products in a consultative sales environment
- Experience with CRM systems, G Suite, & Excel
- Persistence, positive attitude, and desire to build market share in the NorCal region
- Work in store and travel in territory 80% of the time, with some overnight and/or
- Must be 21+ years old
- Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and excellent driving record
- Must be able to sit or stand for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 pounds
CannaCraft., Inc. offers a competitive salary with commission structure and bonus potential, comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits + PTO and 401K.
CannaCraft., Inc. is a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We look forward to hearing from you!