Outside Jr. Sales Representative
CannaCraft is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning brand portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, Care By Design, Farmer and the Felon, Hi-Fi Sessions, Loud + Clear, Humboldt Terp Council, & Keef. We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team!
We are looking for an exceptional Outside Junior Sales Representative to join our Sales team. This person must exhibit a willingness to establish great relationships within the cannabis industry, based on trust and integrity along with exceptional communication and follow through.
Your primary focus is supporting our team of SoCal Region Outside Sales Representatives to maximize sales and assist with the daily workload of managing their accounts and growing their territory business. This position presents a great learning opportunity to gain experience performing the tasks of a Sales Representative in the California Cannabis market. This is an ideal position for a motivated team player who is passionate about cannabis, has an appetite to learn, and a competitive desire to win!
- Work closely with regional Outside Sales Representatives to support their sales activities and initiatives by executing account visits that include in-store merchandising & demos.
- Educate consumers and retailers about our products.
- Represent the company at product launches, events, and tradeshows.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with accounts by employing a service oriented consultative approach.
- Prospect for new accounts and maintain an updated pipeline to proactively close opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of CannaCraft products and the California cannabis industry.
- Meet weekly metrics regarding companywide initiatives.
- Assist with achieving territory revenue performance targets and KPI’s.
- Participate in cross-team meetings to share ideas that help improve organic sales.
- Facilitate feedback daily from the field using our CRM platform.
- Network and build relationships with industry partners.
- 1+ years in similar sales role within the SoCal cannabis industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, consultative sales environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident in objection handling
- Experience with CRM systems, G Suite, & Excel
- Professional and positive attitude
- Remote position. Must be willing to travel 80% of the time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CannaCraft offers a competitive pay rate and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, life insurance PTO, and paid holidays. Our office offers internal career development opportunities.
We are a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Interested? Include a brief cover letter telling us why you'd be a great fit. We look forward to hearing from you!