O’Reilly is seeking a customer marketer to support designing, implementing, measuring, and iterating on lifecycle strategies that drive our business goals. The Associate Customer Marketing Manager will assist with engagement programs that drive conversion, onboarding, cross-sell/up-sell, deeper product engagement, retention and reactivation for our Enterprise, B2C, and Small Team customers.
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager will help to develop and manage marketing campaigns in partnership with many cross-functional teams across Product Marketing, Analytics, Product, Finance, Customer Success, and Sales to ensure a cohesive and positive experience across customer touchpoints. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a customer marketing role, have a data driven approach and a customer-centric mindset.
This position is responsible for
- Support the development of customer engagement and communication programs, such as customer onboarding, ongoing journey workflows and nurture campaigns, and renewals
- Create and test marketing programs to drive conversion and retention goals
- Work with the Product Marketing team to drive package adoption, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Assist with annual B2C promotional sales to drive increase in bookings and members
- Monitor the performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses, provide reporting to help inform future go-forward strategies.
- Identify and optimize channel opportunities for communicating with our customers from more traditional channels like email, to contextual messaging in product, retargeting, or new opportunities
- Collect and synthesize channel and data-driven feedback and iterating quickly on messaging, program, and offer testing
- Work with the Director of Customer Marketing and Senior Customer Marketing Manager to evaluate best practices that can best deliver higher engagement from our user base.
- Four year degree in Business, Marketing, or Management, or related area of study, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- You have 3+ years marketing experience in Customer Marketing
- SaaS experience preferred
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and subscriber management across multiple channels
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations.
- Work with cross-functional teams, such as Product and Sales, to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses.
- Able to digest performance metrics, communicate critical insights and ask the right questions
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail that ensures the overall success of project items
- Drive to understand our customer in a quantitative and qualitative way, and can create marketing strategies that will deliver value to the customer.
At O’Reilly, we believe that true innovation depends on hearing from, and listening to, people with a variety of perspectives. We want our whole organization to recognize, include, and encourage people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and professional roles.