The Operations Workforce Associate will help direct operational processes onsite and work with leadership to meet strategic goals and exceed customer and provider expectations; S/he will play a key role in rolling out a new Downtown operational model at Avail.
This role’s primary responsibility is to use a data driven approach to help set and monitor metrics related to labor and processes. This includes building a staffing strategy as well as optimizing processes to improve the labor cost model. As processes and strategies evolve, s/he will have an important point of view to help influence decisions as s/he will be working cross functionally with various stakeholders. This role will also be involved in remotely directing the day to day operations of the onsite Field Professionals. Light travel is expected; Denver is the initial launch location.
- Light travel is expected (Denver is our only LTE location currently; additional cities TBD)
- Fully remote position
- 80% data & process background; 20% light operations experience (just being exposed to it)
- Definition -> LTE (Light Tough Experience or Downtown model): Peer to Peer car sharing setup within a densely populated Downtown location(s) vs. our traditional Airport set up
- Work and collaborate with a team of specialists to execute and improve service request and fulfillment processes on a specific site
- Inform development and evolution of process capabilities and enabling technologies
- Inform objectives for operational processes including customer support, dispatch, case management, issue resolution, and provider support
- Achieve process objectives and performance targets (timeliness, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Participate in the operations management team, regularly sharing observations and ideas and contributing to the evolution of business strategy and practices
The job does not have supervisory responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to represent Car Sharing in a variety of internal and external forums
- Process-oriented and able to participate in process improvement projects
That’s the day to day, here’s the bigger picture.
Avail was founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2018. But you’ll be working for (and at) Avail. Our work environment blends the ingenuity and flexibility of a startup with the scale and strengths of a Fortune 100 company. Perks include a generous PTO policy, flexible working options, and a focus on leadership, wellness, and culture. We also offer 401k, health insurance, and other employment benefits for your future.
See a job you love? We encourage you to apply, even if your experience isn’t a perfect match.
We generally do not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.