McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
$3,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.
As an Operations Supervisor on our team, you’ll be helping to keep our distribution center operating smoothly. From training to problem solving to maintaining equipment, your work will help save lives. Specifically, we need you to:
- help plan and direct operations
- keep morale and work standards high
- train and manage your team
- control expenses
- control employee turnover and overtime hours
- make sure equipment and housekeeping are exceptional
Along with the responsibilities you’ll be given at McKesson Pharmaceutical, we’ll also encourage you to make the most of our training and development. Our culture of diversity and opportunity works to support you as you advance in your career. You’ll collaborate with coworkers and lead by example. You’ll help us work to solve our nation’s healthcare challenges and decrease costs so that everyone can afford the care they need.
- Assist Operations Manager with planning, organizing and directing warehouse activities to ensure successful night shift operations.
- Assist with leading workers and Lead persons. Assist with maintaining a positive morale, work standards and developing teams.
- Assist with training and managing employee performance
- Assertively seek solutions to problems at the root level.
- Ensure warehouse operations comply with federal, state, and local company policies
- Assist with controlling expenses
- Assist with reducing employee turnover / Assist with reducing overtime working hours
- Ensure warehouse equipment and vehicles are well maintained and that housekeeping meets company standards.
- 5+ years operational experience including 2+ years managerial experience
- Experience managing, leading and developing staff
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent and effective business communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and make strong business decisions
- Demonstrated employee engagement skills
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 4 year degree preferred
- Industry experience in logistics, supply chain, warehouse, manufacturing or distribution environment preferred
- Skilled in interviewing, coaching, evaluation, discipline and record keeping
- Experience with DEA regulations a plus
- WMS experience preferred
- MS Access proficiency and ability to interpret and analyze data
4-year degree or equivalent experience
- High energy distribution center environment
Compensation: 55k-65k with Bonus Potential and full benefits
Career Level - Manager - M1
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!