In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the people, cost, and service metrics while utilizing the latest in technology and innovation while motivating and coaching employees. You will be Customer Curious as you support and improve the customer experience and satisfaction through key metrics related to merchandise, order throughput, accuracy, and customer satisfaction while ensuring people development is a top focus.
What You'll Do
- Drive accountability and standardized best practices and leverages support functions to optimize operational performance while meeting goals
- Ability to enhance our working together platform by driving a high performing team through engagement of our employees
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships within functional areas to maximize performance through peers and support functions
- Embrace continuous improvement through agility, process development and positive change to identify best solutions
- Act as employee advocate by adhering to open door policy, supporting policy and procedure and maintaining effective communication
Who You Are
- Strong problem-solving, decision quality and implementation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and sustain culture through the collaboration with team and/or business partners
- Knowledge and understanding of work specific to distribution centers
Benefits At Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.