As an Operations Supervisor, you will maintain a clean, safe, and orderly environment in Cincinnati where the definition of “teamwork” holds true! You’ll use your humility and hunger to learn to successfully oversee the day-to-day activities of the plant. Being flexible will help you drive results, as we are always shaking and moving. With your can-do, go-getter work ethic, we’re positive you’ll fit right in.
Crackers and cheese? Crackers and jelly? Crackers with anything? Yes! We got you covered. Here in Cincinnati, we make our crackers with passion and flavor. From Townhouse to Club Crackers and a few in-between, our team works hard together to provide innovative outcomes. Come join us as we collaborate together, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Supporting the Production Line – You’ll lead all activities on your assigned shift, working towards production goals, material changes, and schedules. Thanks to you, the plant will operate efficiently, and we’ll reach our objectives.
- Facilitating Continuous Improvement – Improve how the plant functions, with a focus on enhancing the activities that generate the most value. We can’t do it without your owner’s mindset, and all of the acronyms that come with continuous improvement – including 5S, RCA and LEAN!
- Directing and Leading – Demonstrate your people skills by providing direction and support to your team of operators. Your consistency, transparency, and clear communication will encourage your colleagues to go above and beyond.
- Prioritizing Safety First – Keep our facility safe to prevent problems and ensure employees feel comfortable at all times. Having a “safety first” attitude is important at Kellogg Company since people safety and food safety are two of our values.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Demonstrate knowledge of managing safety and/or quality programs & processes
- High school diploma or GED with substantial related proven leadership and supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and experience with SAP software
- Bachelor’s degree and significant related experience
- Sense of humor
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com.