This position is responsible for supervising all operations personnel, assigning, routing and scheduling all advertising copy installs, receiving and storing of materials and all other activities listed below for this market.
- Directs all operations of the Operations Department and distributes daily work assignments to employees.
- Maintain a high degree of safety standards and awareness of such.
- Work closely with Safety Director and attend all safety meetings.
- Interact with Account Executives and Sales Assistants in the day to day activities to ensure a successful outcome to client needs.
- Monitor field performance by riding the plant for quality performance of installation crews.
- Maintain daily work reports and time sheets.
- Maintain completion records of all copies installed.
- Coordinate delivery of materials to facility as well as building and delivery of extensions and sections.
- Employ conflict management skills as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of all copy inventory and storage.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving materials.
- Handle timesheets for operations employees and submit weekly payroll.
- Input all completed work for rotation and posting.
- Complete all injury and Worker’s Compensation reporting.
- Complete sign inspections throughout the market when needed. (Market completed every 4 years)
- Maintain service records for all company vehicles.
- Have an understanding in fabrication and blueprints of billboards. (our assets)
- Climbing and working at elevated heights in various weather conditions safely.
- Computer skills required: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Supervisory experience preferred.
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.