We are seeking an Operations Specialist who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level by supporting general operations and data management within our organization. This role requires strong attention to detail, an upbeat and positive attitude, and a willingness to dive into an ever-changing environment while tracking and optimizing operational data across the company. This position also requires upholding processes by utilizing and requesting that all departments use proper forms and procedures.
The right candidate can expect to join a collaborative and effective Operations team and bring a passion for data analytics in order to help drive process improvements and curate solutions to agency-wide initiatives. If you are passionate about collecting & maintaining clean data to help drive and curate process and solve problems, we want to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Data collection and management across our systems
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a collaborative work environment
- Mastery of reporting systems in order to facilitate ongoing and ad hoc requests
- Understanding of our sales process to help raise flags and identify gaps or inaccuracies within data
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with reports and analyzing data
- Process oriented with the ability to adapt quickly
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, and objective
- Curiosity for the exploration of and creation of models for underlying business objectives - you probably enjoy puzzles or strategy games
- Demonstrated passion and ability to problem solve and manage expectations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Experience in business analysis or project management is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google, especially Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with Salesforce, OpenAir and/or NetSuite is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.