Are you interested with finding ways to improve efficiency? Can you adapt to situations quickly and effectively? Do you enjoy creative problem-solving? The Operations Specialist ensures that products flow smoothly through the Apple store by maintaining availability and completing inventory tasks.
Help drive sales and improve the customer experience with your enthusiasm and expertise, while enabling other team members to understand how their actions affect inventory management.
- Process-minded with an attention to detail.
- Dedicated to providing the best customer experience, with an emphasis on both the internal and external customer.
- Ability to adapt to change while maintaining an environment of consistency.
As an Operations Specialist, you will complete inventory receiving, counting, returning, and running tasks, in compliance with Retail Inventory processes. You effectively communicate with peers about the status of assigned inventory tasks and promote an understanding and awareness of inventory performance among all store staff.
In this role, you are responsible for aligning your work to Apple’s visual standards. You answer inventory reporting queries, follow health and safety rules, and manage the appropriate paperwork and other duties as assigned by the leadership team. You use communication and training resources to keep up to date with inventory process changes, while also maintaining and archiving government-related paperwork, in countries where applicable.
- Creative problem-solver with strong analysis skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Self-starter with effective time management skills and can work within deadlines.
- Effective communicator.
- You work efficiently and effectively without close direction.
- You are capable of physically moving product backstage as needed.