Operations & Project Manager for Residential Real Estate Team
Jessica Branson IncSan Francisco17 hours ago
About the Position:
A top producing San Francisco Realtor is looking to grow her team and is actively seeking an Operations and Project Marketing Manager. This is a full time role that given current Covid guidelines will be mostly remote to start with the intention of transitioning to in person work at the Noe Valley Compass Real Estate office in San Francisco and to the Realtor’s personal home office as soon as we are allowed to do so.
This person will help the lead agent and her team in a fast paced environment to keep things moving along in an efficient and well organized manner. They are responsible for both the big picture as well as getting into the weeds and paying very close attention to detail. They are a team player, flexible and adaptable, have a positive can-do attitude, are hard working, well organized, have a strong sense of professionalism, and work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
● Preparing listing presentations for lead agent to present to potential sellers
● Management of lead agent’s listings & the process from start to finish
● Creating listing agreements
● Working closely with our team’s transaction coordinator to gather and assemble disclosures and ensure that deadlines are met
● Drafting emails to clients at certain milestones
● Attending walk throughs of upcoming listings with tradespeople, gathering their bids, and creating a plan of action for prepping a home to go to market
● Checking in on prep at listings regularly and ensuring tradespeople are sticking to their schedules and work is being completed both well and on time
● Attending inspections, showings and photography appointments at each listing
● Preparing marketing materials for listings pre and post market
● Working with the team’s marketing contact on postcards and newspaper ads and driving those deadlines
● Misc. support and errand running — key making, mailing, copying, scanning, picking up and dropping off files, etc
This person ideally:
● Has real estate/industry experience — OR a background in law, sales, or marketing looking to explore a career change
● Is looking to support a team not to become a Realtor — must be able to interface
professionally with clients and trades, but we’d like a 2 year minimum commitment in this role before discussion of a sales role
● Must have own modern cell phone, a car and a valid driver’s license & insurance — this job entails errand running and getting to and from listings is a must
Competitive salary plus bonus opportunities!
Company laptop provided