Operations Project Manager
The Operations Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of BioTrack and the cross-functional coordination required to ensure continuous operations. This team member will lead and participate in a variety of non-technical projects that impact the company at the tactical and strategic levels. The Operations Project Manager is expected to identify areas of opportunity within various functions and processes and then action these opportunities. Additionally, the selected applicant will be responsible for communicating and ensuring the Company’s strategic initiatives and objectives are accomplished.
Location: South Florida
- Develop project plan/timeline estimation and identify key milestones for the Operations team
- Monitor, track, and complete project tasks, ensuring outputs are timely, high quality, and tailored to stakeholder needs
- Support data updates and delivery of regularly scheduled reports or documentation
- Coordinate between key stakeholders and teams to ensure deliverables and initiatives meet or exceed timelines.
- Monitor, track, and coordinate the support required to address key client issues
- Engage with strategic clients, ensuring a high-quality customer experience
- Support operations through routine report analysis
- Identify areas of opportunity within the Business Unit and action those opportunities as appropriate
- Act as project manager for operational improvement initiatives, ensuring appropriate use of Project Management methodologies
- Coordinate between key stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate document delivery
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop and implement operational processes required to support essential business functions
- Generate managerial and executive level reports required to inform decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- 3-5 years of analytical experience, preferably within operations
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Google Suite
- CAPM/PMP or project management experience is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or experience a plus
Experience working with a team Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.