Operations Program Manager
The Operations Program Manager (OPM) will be a key operations interface in partnership to other OPMs, Product Development, and Supply Chain teams, as well as other functional organizations within Peloton. It is the responsibility of the OPM to manage programs from the Production phase through End of Life.
This role will be based in our NYC HQ.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Assess, consolidate, and communicate risk and status clearly, calling out key issues and presenting options for resolution to the cross-functional executive team through program reviews and other executive forums.
- Lead multiple complex projects and programs simultaneously.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans.
- Provide links from the US based Operations, Engineering, and Product teams to the Factory Operations teams from development phase through end of life.
- Liaison across multiple cross-functional teams to ensure product cost, manufacturability, reliability, product quality, safety and compliance, and go-to-market strategies are met.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering Program Managers to define Key Performance Indicators and Product Requirement Documents to enable successful architecture and design locks and according to PDP timeline.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- BS or higher in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing & Operations Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Operations, Manufacturing and Program Management/NPI role in consumer electronics or equivalent fast paced industry.
- Experience working with program management tools such as, Jira, Confluence, Smartsheets, Google Drive.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to handle and drive resolution of the risks, not just maintaining the risk register.
- Experience working with and managing external suppliers and manufacturers.
- Good interpersonal communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter/self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
Base Salary: $103,200.00 to $134,200.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!