The DFC Process Assistant is responsible for managing the workflow assignments for a specific department within a fulfillment and distribution environment while driving a positive employee experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all processes and continue the onboarding process and ramp-up period post training for associates.
- Assist Operations Managers with the assignment of daily work responsibilities including allocating labor, leading shift start-up meetings and communicating with other departments.
- Quickly recognize, diagnose and solve workflow challenges for associates and partner with leadership to resolve issues.
- Monitor daily attendance and break periods and escalate to the Operations Manager as needed for corrective action.
- Tracking and reporting of labor hours and UPH.
- Verifying SOP/PMV compliance for the assigned department.
- Filling in as needed with hourly associate DFC department duties.
- Assisting with keeping the work area clean and organized.
- Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area and coaching associates to work safely.
- Participating in safety initiatives and escalating all safety violations as needed to Operations Manager and Safety Manager.
- Take on additional duties as assigned by leadership
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail.
- Align with the company's core values to ensure a world class Cinderella experience for RTR associates and customers.
- Preferred: Education beyond high school and prior experience leading teams.
- Positive “can-do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels.
- Intermediate computer skills (eg. spreadsheet software) as well as the ability to operate warehouse tools (eg. scanner, ladder, warehouse software).
- Ability to work flex shifts, hours, nights and weekends as the business dictates.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50lbs based on the needs of the role.
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT:
RTR is requiring all US corporate employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in order to work in person, unless an employee requires a reasonable accommodation for medical or religious reasons. If you believe that you may require an accommodation, please apply for any roles that interest you and if hired, you will receive information on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. RTR will evaluate all such requests in accordance with Company policy and applicable law.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.