At Spin, we give people the Freedom to Move. Spin Mobility is an essential service that provides shared electric scooters and/or bikes in your area, enabling our customers access to safe, reliable transportation. Your partnership is integral to managing scooter availability.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for Operation Partner companies to manage a fleet of Spin e-scooters and e-bikes and join us in our mission to change mobility for good.
The responsibilities of an operations partner may include:
- charging batteries and swapping them in the e-scooters and e-bikes located in the city;
- ensuring e-scooters and e-bikes are available for our customers at the right place and at the right time;
- monitoring the technical condition of the e-vehicles;
- deploying e-scooters and e-bikes from the warehouse to locations in the city and collecting them for maintenance as needed;
- repairing the damaged vehicles to make them available again.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Opportunity to earn additional income: increase the utilization of your resources to expand your revenue streams
- Autonomy: manage your team on your own terms
- Best in class onboarding and support: benefit from our ongoing support throughout our partnership to achieve the results you are looking for
Sustainable future: help reach our climate targets and contribute to a greener city
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PARTNER WITH US?
- Own a business: a business entity registered under local law
- Appropriate commercial insurances (liability, workers compensation, business automotive liability, etc)
- Have storage space: access to a warehouse to store e-vehicles and charge batteries
- Operate a fleet of vans: vans to collect and deploy e-vehicles (no private cars are allowed; e-vans are preferred)