Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it’s not our success that sets us apart, it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers’ continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
As an Operations Manager, you are responsible for the oversight of the daily operation and routine maintenance of the physical building systems and tenant requests.
You are driven by customer service and take pride in the quality of work and service delivered by your team.
You work well with individuals at all levels including clients, external vendors, corporate teams (HR, IT, Leasing, etc.) and work collaboratively with the General Manager and other on-site management team members.
You have a consistent track record in leading, running and successfully carrying out large capital projects as well as implementing preventive maintenance plans for large commercial assets.
You meet and exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all critical metrics and operational finances. You are forwarding thinking and innovative.
What you bring
- Minimum of 5 years dynamic building operations experience.
- A track record of leading and handling ESG programs and responsibilities associated with reporting and various required submittals like BOMA BEST, LEED, Fitwel.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- BES, SMT, HVAC technician or 5th/4th Class Engineer certified or equivalent preferred.
Bonus skills and experience
- Knowledge of Direct Digital Controls systems operation and troubleshooting.
- Experience preparing and working with a property operations budget.
- Knowledge of building and fire codes.
- Ability to work with computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), a Smart phone and/or other such device.
- Experience with Yardi, or Angus Building Engines work order system
- Flexible working hours and response to emergencies.
- Valid driver’s license
What success looks like
- Provide guidance and training the building operations team.
- Able to effectively multi-task and to recognize and address meaningful and time-sensitive tasks.
- Ability to review operations to implement energy efficiency programs and to operate the building in accordance with sustainability programs.
- An understanding of expense controls and ability to operate within established budgets.
- Be a key part of the ESG team charged with investigating opportunities and collaborating with others on creating and implementing ESG strategies.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com.