Join Avis Budget Group, a global leader in mobility, as an entry-level Operations Manager Trainee, where you will learn how to lead front-line teams in an exciting airport car rental operation.
Through our structured, hands-on learning program immersed in the operation, we’ll teach you how to increase financial profitability, maximize operational efficiency, improve customer satisfaction and lead teams of people. After completing training, you will supervise one or more of the daily operations and sales functions to ensure maximization of fleet, revenue, customer satisfaction and employee management.
You’ll continue to work closely with managers and mentors who will teach you all of the skills you’ll need to grow and advance your career in our Fortune 500 company, with a clear career path from an entry level Operations Manager all the way to an Area Vice President.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package: Use of a company vehicle which includes gas, insurance and maintenance; access to comprehensive medical plan, 401K and other voluntary group benefits. We also offer employee discounts, including a discounted purchase of a rental car.
We believe in connecting our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly - power - to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with bachelor's degree OR associate's degree plus at least two years’ supervisory experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, work well in a team environment with a positive attitude, and make independent decisions.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level.
Extra points for this:
- One year of experience providing high quality customer service
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, drive, and type. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Use of company vehicle subject to company policy.
This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.