Effective January 4th, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Managing operational activities, such as bill payment, of telecom services, with our TEM partner and suppliers.
- Work closely with finance account team and provide reporting (e.g. cost savings result) to management.
- Managing relationships with telecom suppliers on a day to day basis including issue and/or dispute resolution.
- Check if suppliers meet their obligations and review supplier performance against defined SLAs and OLAs and raise service improvements when needed.
- Responsible for the end-to-end secure & stable telecom operations.
- Oversee the long term developments in the supplier market landscape.
- Improvement of Philips internal customer satisfaction on telecom services.
You are a part of a team:
You will report to the Domain Lead Telecom and work in a multi-disciplinary team with your regional counterparts. Together with this dedicated team you will take part in Transforming the Current Network & Telecom Services to Meet The needs of The Next Generation Enterprise while ensuring the current Operation integrity.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- A degree in business or related fields preferred, or the equivalent of 3+ years of working in a professional telecom operations business environment.
- A passion for creating a first time right customer experience, operational excellence and continuous improvements.
- Eager to take on new tasks/expanded responsibilities; develop and shares best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, and a positive, pro-active can-do attitude.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and who possesses a flexible attitude and a willingness to change priorities as the business needs demand.
In return, we offer you
Being part of the Network & Telecom team, deliver and continuously improve services supporting the 94.000+ individual Philips users. The Network & Telecom team Provides an Always-On, Internet Centric Networks (Data, Voice and Video) and Collaboration (Telephony, Conferencing), that enhances productivity for the Next Generation workforce.
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.