Operations Manager, Ads & Promotions
DoorDashSan Francisco, CA - New York, NY - Los Angeles, CA / Chicago, IL / Denver, CO / Atlanta, GA6 days ago
Our Advertising & Promotion team operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, surfacing and monetizing relevant content that benefits our core audiences. We provide digital solutions to help advertisers reach DoorDash audiences. This role will be directly responsible for managing our promotional & advertising campaigns across restaurants and our new verticals.
About the Role
- Enhance existing processes for implementing campaigns and build new workflows
- Become a subject matter expert in our internal systems, tools and product capabilities and partner with Product to influence the future roadmap
- Partner cross-functionally with our account teams across our restaurant, grocery & convenience businesses to ensure campaigns are scoped and executed flawlessly
- Support efforts to improve reporting and tracking processes
- Build a team of operators that impacts (and communicate across) multiple stakeholder teams at DoorDash
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Operate- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get to the lowest level of detail. You are comfortable learning new tools and becoming an expert.
- Build- You love building processes. You can take business requirements and put them into action.
- Partner- You have experience working with and managing decentralized teams.
- Manage- You have strong project & program management skills and can manage numerous projects at once.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 4+ years of experience in process management, as operations, project/program management, supply chain management, or operations; high growth startup experience preferred
- You have excellent communication skills and can manage effectively in a matrixed environment
- You are extremely organized and detail oriented and can balance multiple priorities and workstreams simultaneously
- You have strong technical skills and are comfortable learning new tools and teaching them to others.
- You are highly analytical. SQL experience preferred.
- You have a proven track record of leading cross functional teams, hitting goals, and succeeding in a complex and fast moving environment
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.