Modern HealthSan Francisco, CA7 days ago
- We’re looking for an operationally minded manager to lead our network expansion team, which is responsible for recruiting, assessing, and onboarding new coaches and therapists globally.
- In this role you will have an opportunity to develop our recruiting playbook, implement systems to drive efficiency, set up data infrastructure to track our results, and support an amazing team of full time and contracted employees.
- The ideal candidate excels in fast-paced environments and is excited to drive operational excellence in one of our company’s core functions.
- This role reports to the head of our Provider Network team.
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term. Permanently remote opportunities are specifically indicated.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Colorado or Hawaii.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a 10+ person team responsible for recruiting new coaches and therapists
- Leverage your operational expertise to improve our systems, enhance tracking, implement tools, and otherwise create leverage for the team
- Collaborate with our Clinical Care and Provider Management teams on the assessment and onboarding process
- Complete other special projects as needed
Who You Are
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience (startups are a plus)
- You have 2+ years of management experience
- You are humble, scrappy, and thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are a team player who enjoys identifying group pain points, and using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You are a structured thinker and love checking things off your to-do list
- You take initiative and like to build things from scratch with little direction
- You enjoy working with different kinds of people and are great at building relationships
- 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
- Stipend towards mental health benefits
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO
- Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
- Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited career growth opportunity