Consistent with the standards and policies set forth by this document and within budget, oversee the operations of an approximately 20,000-30,000 sq. ft. facility, by consistently analyzing and improving the facility’s systems and procedures to increase efficiency while maintaining safety and the quality of deliverables. This includes, without limitation, managing inventory, fleet, warehouse, personnel, AIB standards, Foods Safety Programs and day-to-day operations in a manner geared towards operational excellence.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
MANAGING THE BUSINESS
- Manage and continually strive to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of operations services in support of the sale’s department. Improve operations systems, process, and policies to support the organization’s mission as the industry’s leading energy drink.
- Manage accurate inventory levels by forecasting demand, evaluating potential shortages and determining the most cost-effective method for ensuring timely delivery of all product needs.
- Input product orders into SAP and resolve variances reported by this software to ensure accurate inventory reporting.
- Manage and ensure proper warehouse rotation of product to execute FIFO (First-In, First Out) policy while meeting Account Manager and customer needs.
- Conduct daily inventory of all product and check accuracy of count by utilizing SAP.
- Rectify variances at time of discovery, pending final approval by General Manager.
- Manage fleet’s maintenance schedule to cost-effectively minimize disruption to product deliveries by coordinating preventive maintenance for all RBDC delivery vehicles.
- Routinely inspect RBDC’s vehicles to examine cleanliness, damage, and/or wear and tear of the vehicle and arrange for non-routine repairs, as appropriate, with minimal disruption to operations.
- Monitor and coordinate all vehicle accidents with the maintenance service provider and insurance carrier.
- Hire, train, supervise and develop all warehouse employees. Manage performance through feedback, coaching, corrective counseling and discipline, and performance reviews. Align with GM on the timely handling and management of performance issues.
- Maintain AIB (American Institute of Baking) standards in facility in accordance with audit requirements (documentation, facility cleanliness)
- Identify and communicate best practices to Nat’l Operations Manager.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in Warehouse Management
- An understanding of computer ordering systems and other IT systems
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean motor vehicle record and meet DOT driving standards
- Obtainment of DOT Medical card
- Ability to lift and transport up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays
- English; additional languages an advantage
- Benefits eligible