- Lead Breakfast Department manufacturing team (5 direct reports, 9 indirect and 150+ production associates) to deliver Performance, Cost, Safety, Quality, Reliability goals.
- Manage regulatory, product safety, first run quality, and environmental requirements within the department.
- Develop understanding of consumer and customer needs and implement necessary processes to ensure needs are met ongoing through cost effective reliability management and process quality implementation.
- Ensure financial commitments and targets are achieved or exceeded in the areas of operating income and invested capital to achieve business plans.
- Establish variable and period budgets and ensure performance within budgeted amounts.
- Develop strategic long range business plans, goals, strategies and tactics in order to ensure net profitability.
- Achieve reliable manufacturing systems through effective management of systems and/or fixed capital investment and technology.
- Knowledgeable of Breakfast business category including new products, new technologies and best practices to ensure the unit evolves to remain competitive.
- Provide support for testing and development of new RTE products and/or technologies by assuring commitment to deadlines.
- Drive plant initiatives as a leadership team member for the Danville plant.
Minimum 4-year Business/Technical Degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years work experience in food manufacturing or supply chain leadership.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Change Management skills
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management Skills
- Leadership Development Skills
- Supply Chain Management
- Strong Communication Skills
Note: Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter