McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
$3,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.
The Operations Manager is responsible for their program staffing, employee engagement and satisfaction, profitability, quality and compliance, Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs), optimized service, process design, implementation and improvement. Develop and adhere to budgetary guidelines to ensure profitability.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 5pm-3am
Key Responsibilities -
- Organizes and deploys departmental strategy to Supervisors and Operations Support Leads and up to 50+ contact center employees to enhance customer experience, increase productivity, mitigate risk, improve processes, maintain and monitor program revenue and EBIT and increase employee and customer satisfaction.
- Manage Operations Supervisors and Operations Support Leads performance to be measured against job requirements, roles and responsibilities and contractual agreements while reinforcing an innovative, evidence-based culture based upon financial acumen, data analytics, continuous process improvement, risk mitigation and opportunities for professional growth for assigned program(s).
- Actively support the senior leadership team by participating in team meetings and strategy sessions while partnering with the training department to design, implement, and refine a leadership development program that builds bench strength while providing individuals with a pathway to career growth in operations.
- Collaborates with Office of Customer Focus and Delivery, other internal business partners, manufacturer partners or vendors. Proactively communicates when the program’s objectives and/or agreements require reinforcement.
- Evaluates financial and operational performance metrics (KPI/SLA) for assigned program(s); to grow margin, monitor expenses, identify and interpret trends, spot threats, propose future opportunities for growth and ensure that contractual obligations are being met; holds regular meetings with Supervisor’s to summarize how metrics affect program objectives; mentors the development of Supervisor’s business acumen.
- Work closely with Supervisors and Operations Support Leads to ensure that McKesson complies with all government regulatory, anti-fraud and abuse statutes by monitoring and maintaining standardized policies and procedures.
- Mentors core competency behaviors and models McKesson’s core values (ICARE & ILEAD) in all internal/external interactions.
- Reinforces operation’s commitment to building and growing a diverse, inclusive workforce.
- 5+ years operational experience including
- 6+ years experience, including 2+ years supervisory experience
- Distribution Center experience (large size)
- Experience managing, leading and developing staff
- Technical ability: Excel, MS Office products
- Excellent and effective business communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and make strong business decisions
- Demonstrated employee engagement skills
- Must be open to flexible night hours, Sunday through Thursday with typical start time of 5PM; must also be open to adjusting shift and overtime as needed based on business requirements
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- 4 year degree preferred
- Industry experience in logistics, supply chain, warehouse, manufacturing or distribution environment preferred
- Skilled in interviewing, coaching, evaluation, discipline and record keeping
- Experience with DEA regulations a plus
- WMS experience preferred
- MS Access proficiency and ability to interpret and analyze data
- High energy distribution center environment
- May be required to work various shifts, including nights and days.
- Some overtime required
Compensation: up to 105k, plus sign on bonus and full benefit package.