Are you passionate about Management? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Inman-Murphy Termite & Pest Control is a member of the Rentokil family of companies, the global leader in Pest Control across more than 80 countries. At Inman-Murphy Termite & Pest Control, we believe providing our team members a career path with growth and earning potential is essential to our success as an organization. We support our self-motivated team’s professional development and personal goals with an environment that provides ongoing training, financial incentives for excellence, and additional rewards for growing the volume of Inman-Murphy Termite & Pest Control business.
What do our Operations Managers do?
Our Operations Managers are responsible for training, leading and developing a team of specialists. They help achieve sales and revenue goals, client loyalty and retention, as well as ensure the team is providing exceptional service to our clients. Additional management duties include monitoring and adjusting scheduled appointments for efficiencies, field routing, client QC audits, and account management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Manage daily operations of specialists with the goal of providing superior customer service to our clients
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service and client care
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Daily travel throughout territory visiting with clients, assisting specialists, and partnering closely with the sales team on business development
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 3-5 years in a management role with emphasis in customer service
- Success in training, mentoring and coaching service professionals
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in a route-oriented, service environment a plus
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule (weekly in NY & CT) and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Multiple avenues to grow your career
- Training and development programs available
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
- Health and Wellness
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period
- Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions, holiday savings club, and more
- Work-Life Balance
- Vacation days & sick days
- Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
- A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision