$50,000 - $55,000
Frontdesk is at the cutting edge of hospitality with a new generation of travelers in mind. We operate in 30+ U.S. markets and have more than 1,000 units across 150+ buildings. We’re scaling rapidly in pursuit of bringing seamless stays for the modern traveler to unlock a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere.Our culture is defined by service, optimism, humility, and vision. We are always welcoming new visionaries, real estate enthusiasts, and prospective team members who have the same passion to serve our guests and partners exceptionally. Evolve in your own career, while helping us fuel our mission to unlock a dynamic lifestyle, anytime, anywhere
Frontdesk Inc, has an immediate opening for a Hospitality Operations Manager in the city of Louisville. You will be helping manage the day to day operations for our guests and provide them 24 hour customer service. Most of the guests' interaction is done through messaging through the city’s virtual experience agent. It is the Hospitality Operations Manager’s role to assist with any requests, feedback, and concerns from guests over the phone or in person. In addition, you will assist with managing the upkeep of our rental units as well as ensuring your team is providing the most exceptional experience to our guests.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing cleaning team and third party vendor relationships.
- Managing inventory of operational supplies.
- Experience recruiting and onboarding new team members.
- Overseeing upkeep and maintenance for units.
- Guest communications and troubleshooting over the phone.
- Respond to guests’ emergencies and problems.
- Primary point of contact for property manager communications.
- Assisting with furnishing of new units.
- Various projects as assigned, including the expansion of other core business operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 1+ years of prior experience in hospitality, customer service, or co-hosting airbnb listings (experience in hospitality or housekeeping is a plus!).
- Self-starter with ability to get things done by driving through the issues while producing results.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Empathetic leader- you understand people and you ensure that you frame your decision making based on how it would impact guests, team members, and your market.
- Adaptable and flexible mindset, after all, we are a startup so adapting to the needs of the business excites you!
- Ability and willingness to clean and lift or move up to 20lbs.
- Must have reliable vehicle as the role requires driving between job sites daily.
As an industry leader, we offer a competitive base salary and benefit package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Community Involvement and much more!
At Frontdesk we are an EOE, Including Disability/Vets.