Clean Harbors, Cleveland, OH is looking for an Operations Manager to join their safety conscious team. The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations as well as management of field related operations of the facility. The successful candidate will have industry experience and logistics experience combined with a strong administrative skill set.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Emphasize productivity, health & safety, compliance and customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that each project has an operating plan and that personnel follow it;
- Onsite supervision, training and mentoring Supervisors and Technicians and will also provide input to General Manager regarding performance evaluations for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision over;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Degree in environmental studies preferred);
- 3+ years’ experience in chemical operations preferred;
- Supervisory or management experience in chemical operations preferred;
- P&L/Budget experience;
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations;
- OSHA Training and experience.
Over 40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.