What This Position is All About
Your role as Operations Manager is to lead the back of house team to deliver a slick service to our customers ensuring they get the best shopping experience. You will lead a team of people to drive exceptional operational standards you will also drive the store communication strategy, which will engage both our customers and our teams.
Who You Are:
- Communicates well with their team about a clear vision while monitoring results
- Constructs a strong team by building up morale, spirits, success, and encourages the team to be open through dialogue and transparency
- Constantly looking for opportunities to improve the organization by looking at all means possible when calculating risks
You Also Have:
- Post-secondary education preferred in business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a high volume retail management capacity
As The Operations Manager, You Will:
- Communicate regularly with the back of house (BOH) team to ensure all activities are undertaken efficiently
- Maximizing profit through effective cost management: i.e. stock-loss and payroll
- Responsibility for all security and maintenance issues
- Ensuring audit compliance and health and safety responsibilities are maintained
- Works with the team to identify business opportunities in terms of stock package, store layout etc.
- Execute and implement all Loss Prevention procedures and ensure team is following standards
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.