As an Operations Lead, you'll be in charge of Spin's day-to-day operations, managing drivers and mechanics and building a highly efficient operations team. Great leadership and organizational skills is essential - you’ll be managing a local team and ensuring operational excellence in your market.
- Warehouse manager - manage inventory and make sure repairs are getting done
- Manage build-out, deployment, ongoing maintenance, and efficiency of Spin vehicles
- Closely track key operational metrics and ensure team is running smoothly
- Triage data, customer service complaints, and supply/demand into efficient routes and dispatch actions to be performed by field specialists
- Share your best practices to help scale our other cities
- 1-2 years of experience working in operations, tech or related sector with a Bachelor's degree
- Analytical background: you can mold and understand data to drive action and results
- Excellent communication skills: an ability to motivate your team
- An entrepreneurial spirit - no problems with getting your hands dirty.
- Organizational skills
- Experience in managing teams a bonus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.
- Expectation is to work the majority of the time in a Spin Operating Facility.
- Must be able to do limited travel to SPIN facilities or operating companies.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and help shape and establish the company’s industry leadership
- Competitive health benefits
- Unlimited PTO for salaried roles
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly cell phone bill stipend
- Wellness perk for salaried roles
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.