We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Directly supports the Facility Manager with on-going facility and team-related responsibilities.
- Assist with budgetary requests
- Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
- Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
- Supports requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations audits
- Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations
- Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
- Resolves problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, parking, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Coordinates special events in support of client or JLL
- Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
- Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
- Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
- Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests. Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with JLL performance.
- Demonstrates leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
- Reviews Invoices, receipts and work orders/tickets
- Helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures appropriate follow up with customers
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
- Inventory and stocking of Office Supplies
- Coordinates Vendor Services
- Space Planning (e.g., coordinate with leads on team growth and workstation needs, update MAC programs weekly)
- Transportation (i.e., Bike Program)
- Facilitate new hire process by coordinating with team leads, update appropriate employee data bases, providing welcome material and badge assignment (e.g., seat assignments, new hire setups and exits)Incoming/Outgoing mail and packages
- BET and Safety programs (e.g., employee/contractor badges, internal visitor assistance)Distribute and or update employee/contractor badge.
- Retrieve badges from exited employees and return to main office.
- Documents, publications, and signage for the office (e.g., manage web page, ad hoc signage around the office, helping remote teams display signage (open enrollment, other programs))Liaison between, employees, and leads
- Landlord Relations
- Monthly site audits (e.g., site inspection report, safety equipment, seat assignments, safety equipment, seat assignments, repairs and maintenance reports, vendor audits (e.g., janitorial, HVAC))
- Events and All Hands (e.g., room set ups and bookings, monthly events, calendar system and events queue management)
- High school diploma
- Undergraduate degree, preferred
- 1 – 2 years Facility Management experience, preferred
- Superior customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.