At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an Operations Coordinator Associate to support our business in St Charles, IL. This position supports our Repair Services Operations for Boeing Distribution Inc.
- Processes and moves production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions.
- Monitors work in process.
- Communicates status of parts and materials using automated systems and manual reporting methods to insure parts availability.
- Identifies and solves problems or discrepancies of limited scope with parts and materials using established procedures or processes.
- Coordinates with various functions to set priorities, expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays.
- Interaction with internal and external customers to provide repair services and quotes
- Works under general supervision.
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Minimum 1 year experience in inventory management
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds as required for job
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Previous SAP experience is desirable
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift: This is a 1st shift position
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.