We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and individual contributor to join our team as an Operations Analyst! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product & Engineering Operations, you will implement solutions to improve operations, collaborating with teams to improve processes, and monitoring and sharing performance metrics.
- You will support the OKR process by gathering data for reporting and recommending improvements within the first 6 months.
- Within the first six months, you will update the Conference and Training approval process to improve time to approve and increase process transparency.
- You will partner with the team to build internal training programs within the first six months.
- You will partner with the team to and improve the onboarding process within 12 months.
- You will aim to manage monitoring and reporting of Product & Operations team performance within 12 months.
You will be considered for our offices in SanFrancisco, Dallas and Culver City.
In the role of Operations Analyst, you will report to the Senior Manager, Product & Engineering Operations
We get excited about candidates, like you, because...
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of business operations and process improvement methodologies
- Experience generating reports and visualizations
- Work with changing priorities within our organization
- You enjoy putting together processes that help others to succeed
- Succeed individually but can support your teammates when needed, and help them to succeed
- Communicate to all levels of an organization
Day to Day
- Implement internal process improvements, track effectiveness, and suggest adjustments - from streamlining approval processes to updating performance monitoring reports
- Collaborate with the Product & Engineering Operations team to complete strategies to improve operations
- Prepare reports and presentations to illustrate process performance, communicating recommendations
- Ensure team processes are running smoothly and resolve challenges as they arise
- Foster a collaborative work environment by working with different departments and teams
Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly!
The Pay Range for this position is listed. Actual pay will vary based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Crunchyroll’s Total Rewards offerings for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, employer matched retirement savings, time-off programs, and progressive health benefits and perks.
Pay Transparency - San Francisco, CA
About our Values
We want to be everything for someone rather than something for everyone and we do this by living and modeling our values in all that we do. We value
- Courage. We believe that when we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity. We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service. We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen. We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our mission of helping people belong reflects our commitment to diversity & inclusion. It's just the way we do business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our Hiring FAQs: https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040471712-Crunchyroll-Hiring-FAQs
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com email account.