If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging problems, and contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 4 company that is a leader in healthcare. The individual selected for this highly visible position is a key contributor within CVS Health’s pharmaceutical wholesaler business. This Analyst position is within a fast-paced, collegial environment, providing the right individual with an opportunity for career advancement and the ability to directly and positively impact CVS Health’s business performance across highly-focus areas surrounding enterprise-wide pharmaceutical wholesaler purchasing.
- Provide support to Sr. Manager by preparing business analysis and maintain cadenced reporting, audits, and internal databases.
- Manage wholesaler inbox to solve for store ordering issues, product availability concerns, and other relevant wholesaler related inquiries
- Partner with wholesalers and internal operations in managing closures and supply recovery efforts related to natural disasters
- Proactively identifying opportunities and creating business solutions, based on data and critical thinking.
- Provide analysis around wholesaler purchases and pharmacy override activity; engaging with internal stakeholders within the organization to identify key areas for improvement and implement solutions.
- Developing and managing sound working relationships with wholesaler business partners to evaluate opportunities, based on comprehensive analysis, and resolve business concerns.
- Engaging across all business segments, including retail store personnel, within CVS Health to drive results and resolve issues
The typical pay range for this role is:
- Minimum: 40,560
- Maximum: 81,100
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Minimum of 1-year analytical experience in a professional environment offering business solutions and improving financial results.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with a working knowledge of spreadsheets, database, and presentation software, including MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strong ability to work individually as well as collaborate with peers, leaders, and external business partners.
- Self-motivated and highly responsive with proven ability to take initiative and work successfully both independently and with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to positively interact within all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal form, in a manner that is clear, logical, and consistent, including the ability to present findings and influence decisions across all levels of the organization; and
- Prior corporate work experience in a healthcare/pharmacy setting, or within a consulting environment.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.