Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, thecreators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role
Warner Bros. Discovery seeks an Operations Analyst or our Content Data Services who is responsible for managing title and content metadata for Warner Bros. Discovery. The Analyst will be responsible for the creation, collection, and curation of title metadata. This role will focus on the company’s descriptive metadata initiatives, including but not limited to title research, title matching, metadata collection, and metadata quality verifications. The role will work to connect insights from data analyses and research to execute content creation and maintain data quality.
The Analyst will need to be hands on to gain a thorough understanding of tools and data, able to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and adapt to new technologies and ideas. This role will work closely with other teams within Content Data Services on data curation and special projects for record-matching.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Review, organize, and analyze data sets across Warner Bros. Discovery systems to provide support to system implementations. Research titles from across multiple metadata systems and confirm potential synthetization of records across systems.
- Assist with the company's enhanced descriptive metadata initiatives with creation and curation of content data. Analyze content metadata to ensure data accuracy and make corrections as needed. Collect and organize metadata necessary for records to meet minimum standards of quality
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience preferred in Content Metadata and/or Enhanced Descriptive Metadata disciplines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite / Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc)
- Experience with project management, team collaboration and documentation software preferred, e.g. Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.
- Experience with master data management software and discipline a plus, e.g. SAP, Informatica, Salesforce, Reltio etc.
- Analytical skills: someone who can ask relevant questions at the right time
- Demonstrate initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
- Ability to apply technology in solving business technical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task many projects
- Strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organization skills, project management skills a plus
- Must be an advocate for quality and detail-oriented.
- Must be comfortable working with a reasonable level of autonomy after instruction.
- General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
- Must be able to facilitate business process discussions with groups of 5-10 people.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned.
- Must be service-oriented.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to external market data, internal equity, location, skill set, experience, and/or performance. Base pay is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery’s total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $46,912.00 - $87,123.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition,
Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and sick time and vacation.Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us.
Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.