As a member of the North America Operations team, you will be part of a highly visible group focusing on the most pressing challenges across North America Markets. You will have the opportunity to showcase your strategic thinking, program management, and analytical skills as well as build on your management and leadership experience.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Own and drive complex workstreams for internal projects, taking responsibility for the ultimate success of the effort in collaboration with the North America Operations Staff and other key business leaders
- Drive high-impact problem solving and analysis for some of the North America Markets most critical questions
- Actively contribute to the continued development of the North America Markets team by demonstrating good problem solving, influencing, and engagement fundamentals
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a management consulting program, financial analysis program, or program management program
- Confident analysis: track record of delivering results in complex and ambiguous project efforts
- Proven track record of developing client relations
Skillset & Style
- Strong consulting and problem-solving toolkit with structured problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills: able to quickly establish credibility and influence with executive- level audiences via written and verbal communication
- Highly analytical mindset
- Willing to consider bachelors and masters candidates for this role, but a minimum of a bachelors degree is required.
- Low ego, collaborative, direct, and impact-oriented
- Comfortable engaging remotely (via videoconference) with a diverse global team
- Leadership mindset - impactful and self-directing
- Social maturity
Due to the nature of this position Cognizant cannot provide sponsorship for U.S. work authorization (including participation in a CPT/OPT program) for this role.
This position is a remote position with occasional work in office where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates. For this role, we are seeking someone in Denver, CO.
This associate will have the choice of a June or August 2022 start date. Exact summer start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.
Salary and Other Compensation
The annual salary for this position is between $68,000.00 – $100,000.00 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Jan 21 2022