As an operations analyst, you’re passionate about exploring the root cause of an issue and then analyzing, reporting, and developing recommendations for a creative solution. We need an experienced research analyst like you to help us solve complex problems for our clients. On our team, you’ll evaluate data assessment strategies to deliver solutions.
You won’t go at it alone, you’ll work alongside our team and stakeholders to conduct research, prepare graphs and charts, and analyze and interpret programmatic or cost data. Once documented, you’ll develop program briefs, documentations, presentations, and graphs to present results, collaborate with stakeholders, and participate in various program meetings to improve program efficiency.
In this role, you’ll use your passion for analytics and statistics to devise modeling and measuring techniques using mathematics, statistical methods, engineering methods, operational mathematics techniques and other principles and laws of scientific and economic disciplines.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 10+ years of experience with DoD and DON operations research analysis
- Experience with DoD or DON IT service management
- Experience with managing and measuring IT service level agreements (SLAs)and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge of IT operations tools, including Splunk, SolarWinds, and Microsoft SCOM
- Ability to work with clients and stakeholders to comprehend data visualization needs and develop dashboards and reports to meet stakeholder requirements
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with current generation business analytics tools, including Tableau, Power BI, and Spotfire to develop customized IT operational dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Ability to perform data analytics on diverse data sets, including advanced data modeling, data and entity relationship development, and data manipulation using various programming and scripting languages, such as Python and R
- Secret clearance
- Master's degree
- SAFe Program Consultant Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll develop your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $65,300.00 to $149,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.Work Model
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.